Wesley is not a mega church. Here people will know your name. Here you will make friends. Here faith is lived. You will soon find a place of ministry where you can exercise your faith and engage with the community. Faith is not about status or state of righteousness or 'I am better than you' but rather a community where we all learn to grow by cheering for one another. Here we pray for one another.
Our worship style is blended; meaning we sing both Praise Music as well as Historical Traditional Hymns where the church's deep theology is rooted, explained and lived through the ages.
Our Sunday messages are engaging. You'll be glad you came.
Come as you are and leave with a smile because you came.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Seven Things You Need To Know About Us
1) OUR DOORS ARE OPEN! Worship Service starts at 9:30 a.m. in the Sanctuary (white round building). Service can also be viewed on this website and on Facebook.
2) Community Breakfast Every Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. -currently closed
3) Outreach Ministry to the Community Every Sunday - This ministry is currently closed. We have limited help for you Fridays at 9:30 am.
4) Bible Study Every Monday – 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. - currently closed
5) Crew For Christ Program for Children & Teenagers
Every Monday 5:30 p.m. via Zoom
6) Food Distribution Every Friday 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
7) Outreach Ministry to the Community Every Wednesday - this ministry is closed but you can drop by on Fridays at 9:30 am.
Homeless Program 8:a.m. – 10:00a.m.